Giving Thanks

The mesothelioma folks asked me what I'm grateful for. I told 'em:
I am most grateful for my Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance. I get it from my husband, who worked for a union as staff.
We went out for nine years before we got married, and I was diagnosed with breast cancer three years later, and with blood cancer (polycythemia vera) not much after. I had a mastectomy and chemo at a place in Chicago I call Fancy Hospital. My hematologist is also there, and I’m on a new pill for my polycythemia, called Jakafi. Retail value is more than $10,000 a month – I pay $20.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We altered the matter, because Helen was getting afraid. Shortly, we shared our problem of distributing an assignment also. He gave us all idea and then he mentioned, "I know both i.e. term paper writing service and dissertation writing services also. Tell me which sort of essays you want?" we stated that we do not have to submit the dissertation, it is just straightforward an assignment. My buddy suggested us and gave us the hyperlink of expert essay writing support. We then seek the advice of them and received our issue solved.