Can we quote you on that?

Passing along an email from Maureen Alter Tiedeman:
I am the founder of Wings for Injured Athletes Inc. We are putting together a 365 daily calendar for 2012 called "Caring For Cancer one day At a time" with inspiring quotes from cancer patients and survivors.

I would like to recognize those individuals who have overcome adversity.

Would you know any individuals that would like to submit a quote?

I came up with the idea this November when my mother in law was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and was told she only had 2 months to live unless she started chemo right away. So far she is having chemo in Fargo ND, being positive and is scheduled to go the Mayo Clinic in MN, February 9, 2011 to get a bone marrow transplant.
This is my way of giving back. A percentage of the proceeds will go towards cancer research.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you

Wings for Injured Athletes is a 501 c3 organization.

To contribute a quote, go to
www.wingsforinjuredathletes.com
and click on "Cancer Care."


"Because Life's Too Short Not To Enjoy The Things You Love"