francais

So proud of myself--I had a phone conversation in French today, with someone at l'Alliance Francais, about taking the de Gaulle course instead of the literature class. I'm more interested in de Gaulle, though that's C-level, and I'm B-level, as is the lit class.
I listen fairly often to La marche de l'histoire podcasts on my phone. I understand between 40 and 70 percent, depending on the subject and how fast the guests speak. I was thinking last month or so that La march is just too hard for me, and I was listening to a show about Sainte Catherine de Sienne, and she didn't eat, and I was thinking to myself, Sounds like Simone Weil, and two seconds later, the host said, Like Simone Weil.

So.
I guess I can follow, at least some.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post, You can read about colorectal cancer

Thomas John said...

What is the best prostate cancer prevention?
cancer treatment

Alex said...

It is great to hear people pursuing their dream and becoming successful.
Weight Loss Supplements

fastcare said...

Simple and beautiful blog
Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts
You can visit thay man hinh zenfone and thay man hinh zenfone c

ảnh đẹp said...

Hello Everybody!!!
Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I'm providing:cool: máy tập bụng | and máy tập cơ bụng New Six Pack Care đạp chân | and special is xe đạp tập thể dục | and máy xay đậu nành | and máy xay sinh tố | and máy tập bụng SIXPACKCARE 2018 | and máy ép miệng cốc D6. Contact with me.
Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

ảnh đẹp said...

Hello Everybody!
Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay đậu nành | Special is máy bào đá | and máy xay đậu nành đa năng Q10 | and máy bào đá tuyết ET200 | and máy bào đá ZY-SB114 | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 8.2i | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 4000. Contact with me.
Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

ảnh đẹp said...

Hello Everybody!
Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay sinh tố | Special is máy làm bắp rang bơ | and bắp mỹ | and bơ làm bắp rang bơ | and máy làm bắp rang bơ bằng ga | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG 1608 | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG-1708. Contact with me.
Thanks for reading! And have a good day!